Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teacher's Day 2009

This year the teacher's day was celebrated on the 26th of May
because the students had their mid term exams. Lotsa things
happened, to make it short, I just wanna show the beautiful
presents I got from my beloved students.. X))



FROM CLASS 5 DORISIA there's some nice potpourri inside the vase so it's really, really fragrant :D



FROM ONCIDIUM it's like the Sailormoon's heart-moon stick isn't it? <=8



FROM ONG CYN ZIE, hand-made flowers :)



FROM FARHANA it actually looks nicer in 3D <3



FROM AMALINA or SENGAL as I call her nowadays :p btw, it's sooo gorgeous, rase sayang nak pakai heheh

AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST,



A TEDDY FROM MY MENTEES-hidayah, sofea, puteri, syidah, athirah, sara, piya, ana
actually they want me to put it in my car but it's so nice i feel reluctant ^^;;

OOHHHHH..!!!

I also got a buch of chocs FROM ISSHA!!
NO ACTUAL PIC CUZ I GOT RAVENOUS AND ATE EM ALL HUAHUA



before I forgot, I got a balloon FROM BAKERARA V REPUBLIC and inside it were
3 eclairs!! thanx girls!!I didn't have any pic cuz the balloon deflated in
my hot car and I don't want to inflate the balloon ~LAZYLAZYLAZY~

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?