Monday, October 7, 2013

Reading Classic Literature Makes You A Mind Reader...

I kid thee not.

My Favourite Telepath Other Than Time Lords
Apparently a new research has found that people who read more classic work of literature, well, are better 'reader' of the thoughts and feelings of people around them. Yeah, I use ''Mind Reader'  on the subject and a picture of the yummy Telepath Xavier just to aggravate it but really this is just one of the many benefits of reading.

And soo finally one of the greater mysteries in my life is finally solved-I think I have a higher perception of people's thoughts and feelings. I mean you know what people say when they meet new people? Don't judge a book by it's cover. Yep, doesn't work for me. I am one of those guys who, my first instinct on somebody is always, always true. Sounds ridonkulus rite? But, it's not that. For example, if I met someone for the first time and I hated his guts, most probably my impression on him will get better once I get to know him better. But something, an incident or event will always, always happen to prove that my first impression on him is right. Yeah, I'm telepathic that way... 

But of course, one of the downsides of being a telepath LOL is that people don't like me and I'm aware of that. Seriously. That is still a wall I need to climb.

Oh, do I read classic literature? I do. Lots of them. I am an aficionado.  I live and die for literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?