Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Adopt A Cat (For Free!)




           Actually if you think you are ready to have a pet cat, you don't have to buy it. Apparently they can be given free. Just check out the face book page like in the picture above- Malaysian Cats Free Adoption 
But don't dream of having those expensive breed of cats like Scottish Folds or Persian. Most of them are local or domestic breed. If u are lucky they might be mixed! This is a public announcement and I am not affliated with the page itself, only I feel that it's BETTER if we stop buying cats from pet shops for the sake of the cats... Besides there are many stray cats out there. I NEVER bought any of my cats. I picked them out from the back of my house and I trained and domesticated them myself. The first year was hell, yeah, but it was worth it..


              To get your pet, you just have to like the page, and then go to the public wall (it's written as everyone) and read the posts there. Look at the pics and if the original owner is in your area, you're in luck! I stalk this page everyday because i love reading about how this cat got adopted or found a new home. Yeah i'm messed up that way XP btw if i didn't have 3 adult cats, i would have scourged and devoured the page for those cute kittens they are giving away *be still my beating heart* :)

                 If u happen to have or adopt one, please make sure your cats are neutered and spayed. It's for your own and the cat's benefit. My mom used to disagree on this but after i persuaded her to spay the cats, she is now convinced. You can ask me where you can neuter or spay them in KL area.[or in any other area, i'll search the net for you :)]

p/s: do you know that if you send your cats to SPCA, and after 2 weeks, if nobody wants them, they'll be put to sleep? T____________T

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?