Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Mother's Gift


I love this article by Heather Mallick.
It's about Princess Di and her son, The Duke of Cambridge.

I love how the article pays tribute to Princess Di at the eve of her son's
wedding that was supposed to be The Wedding of The Year, if not Century.

I guess those who didn't get to live when the Princess was still alive wouldn't
understand or know how influential she was/is. To me, she's the epitome of 
Princesses that none could hold a candle to, not even Kate 
(well, maybe Princess Grace can)

my favourite lines from the article is

"But Diana loved maternal hugs. William learned to be a hugger early, and stored them up for the blank years he didn’t know he’d face. He and Kate are physically at ease the way Charles and Diana rarely were, and that was only one of Diana’s gifts to the young woman who’ll marry her son."

 Ditto. I agree, there's no love like a mother's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?