Friday, August 7, 2009

But remember the Red River Valley



The Impending Sadness descends. Effectively today,
One of my best friends and colleagues, PN NANI AHMAD,
finally got her transfer to SMAT Tengku Ampuan Jemaah
which is very near to her house and would provide her
with so much more in her life than her previous engagement.

I've known her for TWO years but we clicked and became very
good friends easily. I think it was in her nature-she as very friendly,

amiable and benevolent. Circumstances in her life would have pushed
a lot of people to the brink but she is still around. Nani embodies what
I used to have in people around me-She embodies friendship, fun,
understanding and grace. Oh, and she teased me so much but she
coloured my life with her antiques and eccentricities.

I will remember her stories, her children and her benevolance.
Wherever she goes, she'll buy me a present, though just a keychain.
She is a keychain freak, ergo I have ALOT of keychains. LOL

TO NANI, I dedicate this song


From this valley they say you are going,
We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile.
For they say you are taking the sunshine,
That has brightened our pathway awhile.
So come sit by my side if you love me.
Do not hasten to bid me adieu.
Just remember the Red River Valley,
And the one that has loved you so true.
(T_T)missing u already...




No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?