Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Why I adore Rose Tyler

My Most Favourite Female Companion So Far...!


Henry van Statten: Who exactly are you?
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor and who are you?
Henry van Statten: Like you don't know. We're hidden away with the most valuable collection of extraterrestrial artifacts in the world and you just stumbled in by mistake?
The Doctor: Pretty much sums me up, yeah.
Henry van Statten: Question is, how did you get in? Fifty-three floors down, with your little cat-burglar accomplice. Quite a collector yourself. She's rather pretty.
Rose Tyler: She's gonna smack you if you keep calling her 'she'.
 ______________________________________________________
The dialogue above was taken from series 1 episode 5: The Dalek

First time I think Rose is awesome. Till now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?