Sunday, January 15, 2012

SACD's Twelve Favourite Sherlock Holmes Stories

  
This post is random, I know, forgive me, but I need to vent about my obsession
since the new year, which is the Second Season of Sherlock. I'd written about
this before but HHNNNG to quote Irene Adler,
                         
          "Brainy is the New Sexy"
                  Spot on, Irene.xxx

Which brings us back to what I wanted to write or list down, which is
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's(SACD) 12 favourite Sherlock Holmes stories.
Well, he wrote 56 of them but the 12 best he likes were,

1. The Speckled Band
2. The Redheaded League
3. The Dancing Men
4. The Final Problem
5. A Scandal in Bohemia
6. The Empty House
7. The Five Orange Pips
8. The Second Stain
9. The Devil's Foot
10. The Priory School
11. The Musgrave Ritual
12. The Reigate Squires

To be honest, I've read only a few of the 56 stories but am somehow
pleased with myself for having read no 1 to 7 and also no 11. And 
I concur, I like the Speckled Band most followed by the 5 Orange Pips.

BROMANCE YAY!!
Ah, the things I do for literature and how they make me go sleepless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all calm, rational people rite?