Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rindunye..















I would never have imagined it that one day I would miss my students, and school and my routine as a teacher.

But right now, at this moment,
I REALLY MISS MY STUDENTS
After 7 years of being a teacher, it has ALWAYS crossed my mind to quit teaching for a lot of reasons (stupid school, stupid people, 
stupid management) but somehow
when the faces of my dear, dear students flash through my mind, I really miss them, and I really wanna impart my knowledge of English and show them the wonders of the language and literature, to be their friend, the place for them to rely on etc etc. I know my students don't treasure me much but I only hope for the best of them..

I would like to name those students I miss so much, but I fear I may miss a few names and hearts would be wounded-If that happened, please forgive this senile teacher TT

-STAR students batch 2003-2007, especially the form ones in 2003, becuz I was their Form One Coordinator(If they even remember)
> librarians who endured me at the counter with Kak Ros

-SESERI students 2007-2009, especially
>my English set  5E 2008 who presented the best English Oral presentation EVER
>my English set 5B and 5G 2009 who were very amiable, hardworking and sweet!
> my librarians in 2008 and 2009 who worked with me through hell and beyond


I LOVE U GUYS ALL!! <3 <3


can't wait for the school to open!!

6 comments:

  1. awww.i miss u to ms dura! luv u luv u! i miss all those memories in ur sets.tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanxz so much girlz for ur comments..much appreciated muaahhhh :X ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh
    adibah should read and comment too
    drama queens united
    haha
    miss you too teacher! (;

    ReplyDelete

we're all calm, rational people rite?